The following are links and services that I have used and find helpful. Click the bold text to go to there site or document.
- Building a Unicorn: Success in the world of business is filled with highs and lows, but what does it take to build a business that is truly great, that could one-day become a unicorn?
- Business of Machining: John Grimsmo of Grimsmo Knives and John Saunders of NYC CNC discuss their success, struggles, goals and more as machinists, business owners and entrepreneurs.
- Darknet Diaries: True stories from the dark side of the Internet
- Embedded: Embedded.fm is a site dedicated to the many aspects of engineering.
- Hackaday Podcast:
- Moonshots: The Moonshots podcast goes behind the scenes of the world’s greatest innovators to discover the secrets to their success.
- The Amp Hour: The premier electronics podcast.
- The Prepared: The Prepared Podcast contains interviews with engineers, and entrepreneurs, and operators working in manufacturing.
- Twenty Thousand Hertz: The stories behind the world’s most recognizable and interesting sounds.
- Unnamed Reverse Engineering Podcast: Listen and learn about different reverse engineering hardware projects and methods as Alvaro and Jen talk with guests about their work.
- Arduino: Development software
- Ardupilot: Open source autopilot
- cadsoft eagle: PCB design software
- chilipeppr: Online CNC software
- EasyEDA: PCB design software and Manufacturer
- FreeCAD: An Open Source parametric 3D CAD modeler
- LibreCAD: Open Source 2D CAD
- ROHM Electronic Laboratory: Online electronic laboratory for evaluating products and circuits